MESA/BOOGIE MARK V GUITAR AMPLIFIER HEAD
The sounds and attributes that have made the MARK Series amps so desirable have been further refined and improved resulting in a guitar amplifier that is brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more flexible in feel and exceedingly more clip-able. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead tones that have made the MARK V the amplifier of choice for discerning guitarists fortunate enough to be able to hear the difference is presented here in a compact head format. Ready to ignite anything from a single 12″ cab to a quad box and more, the MARK V head has got what it takes to inspire and fuel your passion.
Simul-Class Power Amp featuring Multi-Watt and Duo-Class technologies which provide three power and three operating class options that are channel assignable via 10/45/90 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in pure vintage Class A (single-ended), producing 10 Watts – 2 tubes running in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes running in Mesa’s legendary, patented Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic using 4 x 6L6 Valves (or 4xEL-34) along with 7 x 12AX7 valves and a single 5U4.
Boutique Tone and Big Brand buying power!
MESA/BOOGIE MARK V GUITAR AMPLIFIER HEAD SPECIFICATIONS
• Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
• Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
• Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
• 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed™, Channel 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I™, Channel 3 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme)
• Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1, Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only), Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
• Each Channel features: Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control, Footswitchable All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb Control, Rectifier Tracking™ (Auto-selects Tube for all 10 Watt Modes, Diode for all 90 Watt Modes, selectable Tube or Diode for 45 Watt Modes on Channels 1 and 2, Diode for 45 Watt Mode on Channel 3 – Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
• 5 Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable and Selectable between 1 group of 5-Band Sliders or 3 channel specific, variable depth Contour Controls
• Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or True Bypassable Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Footswitchable Solo Level Control – Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
• True “Hard” Bypass Switch removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
• Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
• External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (channel 1 is default), EQ & Solo
• Aluminum Chassis • New 4×4 – 8 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, EQ & Tuner Mute)
• Slip Cover
• Five Year Warranty (One Year on Valves)