Jackson Pro Series Misha Mansoor Signature Juggernaut HT6 Electric Guitar Satin White Finish
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery.
He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set any shredder’s tone ablaze.
The Pro Juggernaut HT6 features a basswood body, one-piece bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and wrap-around heel for comfort, 16” flat radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, offset inlay dots, Luminlay side-dots, and heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel. The Satin White finish chosen by Misha is extraordinary and its look under stage lights cannot be described in words.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop new, killer-sounding Jackson MM1 pickups.
These can be shaped with a master volume and master tone control with push/pull select and five-way blade switch.
Other premium appointments include a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Jackson die-cast locking tuners, black hardware and reverse Jackson 3×3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock.
Jackson Pro Series Misha Mansoor Signature Juggernaut HT6 specifications:
- Model Name: Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6
- Model #: 2914006557
- Series: Pro Series
- Colour: Satin White (the best!!!)
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: None
- Scale Length: 25.5″(648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″(406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® 3+3 AT-1 (Reversed)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® MM1
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® MM1
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, o Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HHBridge: Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042″ Gauges
- Unique Features: Luminlay side-dots
Our Pro-SCM setup includes:
- Check that the action meets factory or your specifications
- Check and rectify any buzzing, intonation or playability issues
- Check and adjust the nut and bridge string heights
- Hand roll the fret ends to deburr the sharp edges and polish the frets
- Test electronics, pots and switches for correct function • Inspect instrument construction and condition of the strings
- Tune to pitch
As a paid service this setup can easily cost $200 or more – it’s included in our price.
Now, that’s real value!