In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp.
The Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb utilises a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a valve powered vintage 85-watt Twin tube amp and the results are mind blowing. A pair of Italian made Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers are housed in a resonant light weight pine cabinet, delivering the pronounced sparkle and clarity that the Fender Twin Reverb is loved for.
This is tubeless Twin Reverb tone and it sounds magnificent with volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. In addition to all of these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
The front panel layout and functionality give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Model Name: Fender Tone Master® Twin Reverb
- Operating Voltage: 240VAC Australia
- Model #: 2274203000
- Series: Fender Tone Master
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type : Digital
- Control Knobs : Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four – 6.35mm (1/4″), Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: 2 x 12″ Jensen® N-12K Neodymium Speakers
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Normal channel Front Panel: 2 x instrument input, bright switch, volume, treble, middle, bass.
- Vibrato channel Front Panel: 2 x instrument input, bright switch, volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- Rear Panel In/Outputs: 1 x footswitch input, 1x IR emulated XLR line out, USB Port for firmware updates
- Rear Panels Controls: Ground Switch, Balanced Line Out Level Control, 3-Position Cabinet Emulation Switch, 6-position output power selector, mute switch (XLR out remains active), power switch
- Foot Switch: 2-button Footswitch for Reverb/Tremoloincluded
- Dust Cover: Dust cover included
- Dimensions: 676 x 514 x 263 mm
- Weight: 15kg/33lb