Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar MN 3SB Three Color Sunburst – Pro-SCM setup
The Real Deal – Authentic Telecaster Tone
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
• Solid Alder Body
• Classic 3SB Three Color Sunburst Gloss finish
• Player Series Single Coil Telecaster Pickups
• “Modern C” Shaped Neck Profile
• R9.5″ Radius Fretboard
• 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
• PRO-SCM Setup
• Fender Player Series Pickups
Designed for 100% authentic Fender tone with a bit of an edge. Fender’s Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
• Block Steel Saddles
This beauty features the classic strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with six block-steel saddles for enhanced sustain plus enabling super accurate string height and intonation adjustment.
• “Modern C” Neck Profile
Modern players asked for an easy playing, comfortable neck and Fender answered. Built for comfort and performance, the “Modern C”-shaped profile and the smooth back finish ideal for almost any playing style.
The original Telecaster only had 21 frets – adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities and expression.
• Traditional Body Carve
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to the original single-cut specification that helped to make this one of the world’s most loved guitars.
• “F”-Stamped Neck Plate
Your Fender Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s fine pedigree.
• Pro-SCM Setup
Our Pro-SCM setups are in high demand. Not only do we use our vast experience to bring old guitars back to life, we often complete the finishing touches somehow missed at the factory. Every guitar has its own set of variables and among other things we pay close attention to fret levelling, rolling the sharp edges of frets, hand polishing frets to deliver a smooth and slinky feel, string height, neck set, neck angle and the list goes on. Our aim is to provide a guitar that you don’t even have to think about when you it up to play . . . just enjoy.
Fender Player Telecaster® Specifications
• Body Shape: Telecaster®
• Body Material: Solid Alder
• Body Colour: 3SB Three Color Sunburst
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish (Back): Satin Urethane
• Neck Finish (Front):Gloss Urethane
• Neck Shape: Modern “C”
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fretboard Radius: R9.5″ (R241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 22
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
• Fretboard Position Markers: Black Dot Inlays
• Truss Rod: Standard
• Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
• Pickup Configuration: SS
• Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
• Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Pickup Switch: 3-Position Blade
• Pickup Switching: Pos1. Bridge, Pos2. Bridge & Neck, Pos3. Neck
• Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
• Hardware Finish: Nickle/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast Sealed Tuners
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Black/White/Black
• Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
• Switch Tip: Telecaster Barrel Style
• Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “F” Stamped
• Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickle Plated Steel 009-.042″
• Setup: Pro-SCM