SIEM-250 IN-EAR MONITORING SYSTEM
• Best in Class Audio performance
• Frequency Range: 655 – 679Mhz
• Australian Government ACMA 2014 Compliant & Legal Frequencies
• 1 x Transmitter
• 1 x SRC250 Body Pack Receiver
• 1 x pair Isolation Earphones with replacement Grommets
• 1 x Antenna and Power Adaptor
• Includes Road Worthy Aluminium Carry Case
Smart Acoustic IEM250 In-ear Monitor System delivers crystal clear foldback/monitoring without the background noise of other band members and their instruments. Featuring an easy to read backlit LCD display on both the receiver and transmitter, the IEM250 is easy to use even in dark environments and up to 5 hours battery life means you can rely on it every time!
The Smart Acoustic SIEM250 is an easy to setup and great sounding all inclusive wireless in ear monitoring solution.
Each SIEM250 system includes a rack mountable Transmitter, an SRC250 Bodypack, an Earphone set with replacement Grommets, a removable Antenna and Power Adaptor all contained within a road worthy yet lightweight Aluminium travel case.
The SIEM250 Runs on the UC UHF band with a frequency range of 655 – 679MHz. Setup is easy too and linking your Transmitter and SRC250 Receiver together is a quick process. Simply match the Channel number on both units and you are good to go.
You can create either Mono or Stereo in ear mixes on your mixing console to send to your SIEM250 systems XLR inputs. The LCD display on the Transmitter will then show you the level of signal entering the unit so you can adjust the Input Level control on the face of the SIEM250. If signal needs to be reduced further, there is a handy -12dB pad switch on the rear of the Transmitter.
The lightweight and durable Poly-Carbonate SRC250 Bodypack Receiver that comes with your SIEM250 system can be mounted to your belt or to a guitar strap. It is powered by 2 x AA batteries and has >5 hours operating time. The easy to read backlit LCD display of the SRC250 allows you to monitor the RF connection strength to the Transmitter and the level of signal being sent to the SRC250 in real time.
You can also monitor the Battery life in the unit and can quickly adjust your output level with its volume control. You can also monitor the signal being sent to a body pack with the SIEM250’s headphone output. The SRC250 also allows you to set discrete EQ specifically for that receiver with 2 different modes.
Best of all, the SIEM250 is not only affordable, it’s expandable as well. Extra SRC250’s can even be added to a SIEM250 system to receive the same mix signal.
The SIEM250 Transmitter can be rack mounted in a 1RU space with the included Rack Ears.
It all adds up to great sound and great value from Smart Acoustic and southcoastmusic.
SMART ACOUSTIC SIEM250 SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
• Operating Band: UC UHF
• Frequency Range: 655- 679MHz
• Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
• Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m
(Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
• Audio Frequency Response (+ / – 3dB): 60Hz – 16KHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion (+ / – 30KHz deviation [1KHz tone]): <1% • Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
• Operating Temperature Range: -10° to +50°c
(Note: Battery characteristics and level of charge may affect range)
SMART ACOUSTIC TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS:
• Max Audio Input Level: +6dBV
• Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
• Input Impedance: 6.8K ohm
• Dimensions: 44mm x 212mm x 160mm
• Weight: 900 grams
• Power Requirements: 12 – 18 V DC at 300mA – supplied by external power supply
• XLR Input: Impedance balanced (Pin 1 – ground – cable shield / Pin 2 – Hot / Pin 3 – Cold)
SMART ACOUSTIC SRC250 RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS:
• Audio Input Level: 100mW
• Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD (typical)
• Image Rejection: >55dB
• Dimensions: 90mm x 64mm x 23mm
• Weight: 100 grams without batteries
• Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
• Battery Life: >5 Hours